Thursday 4 October 2012

Late Summer Hedgerows in Hamburg.


It's so nice to walk along the road where we live and see pretty hedgerows outside people's little gardens.

I sometimes like to imagine our corner of Hamburg is the countryside (it's rather suburban, but a short drive does get us to fields and forests...) I suppose it depends on what you focus on. I've been looking up at the sky and down at the flowers and acorns a lot recently...


PS. Do you sell your creations on Etsy? Then you must check out the Etsy Stock Take. You can share your items and I tweet and pin my favourites. If you like to buy handmade please go and have a look at what my readers are up to!

Follow Lifes Jewels on String


0 things you've said:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...