Sunday 11 March 2012

Etsy Stock Take - Week Ten



Etsy Stock Take - Week Ten



UPDATE! Don't post your links here anymore, please click on the link to go over to the latest Etsy Stock Take! I plan to do this at the end of every calender week, so please look out for the newest post!

I've made something new and surprising. A metal brooch. Well, not totally surprising, after all it's still crochet!

I recently got my hands on some high quality metal wire (usually used for scientific experiments - yes, I have my sources...) and decided to see if it would allow me to crochet it. So far so good. I made a granny square. After my first attempt at granny squaring ended in disaster, I'm quite chuffed with how this came out.

Very sweet. Rather vintage, in a modern way. Do you want a close up?



Until next week,

Kat x

Join me:

I hope that you fellow Etsian's will join me in showcasing your new items each Sunday (or anytime after that really!).  Let's blog hop!

You have 2 options:

1. Write a new post on your blog (telling us about your new items), title it Etsy Stock Take and link back here, using the Mr Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post.

2. Post a link that goes directly to your new items in the Mr Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post (you can put up as many as you like!).

I will list the links to each week's stock take on my Etsy Stock Take page. Please go and have a browse!

It'd be lovely if you took a moment to go and check out some stuff that others post below. Let's show our support for each other craftwise!

I'm hoping that my goal of listing one item a week will be a powerful motivator and a source of promotion for us all...

8 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thank you very much for letting us share our handmade pieces on your blog! This is very sweet from you. I will do my best to promote your work as well.

    Warm wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta! I'm glad that you came and joined in! I hope that it is useful for you. Please come back next week... :)

      Delete
  2. I messed up my link and mixed up the photo. Sigh. The actual link to the necklace shown is: http://www.etsy.com/listing/94346236/handmade-from-vintage-pieces-statement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Katburns, I usually manage to mess up that kind of thing too... haha. if you want just do it again with the right link/photo... You can post as many items as you like. Ciao!

      Delete
  3. Hi! Thank you so much, but I think I messed up the photo part. Not sure how to fix. But, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, don't worry. Just try again! It'll be clearer second time around! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it seems that you got it to work after all! I love the log candles...

      Delete
  5. Thanks! My 13 year old son makes those. :) (Proud mom moment!) I love your blog, going to put it in my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...