Monday 5 March 2012

Etsy Stock Take - Week Nine

Sequin Heart



Etsy Stock Take - Week Nine



UPDATE! Don't post your links here anymore, please click on the link to go over to the latest Etsy Stock Take! I plan to do this at the end of every calender week, so please look out for the newest post!

This week has not been terribly productive as I just got back from visiting family in England. I do have a new item in the shop to show you though! It's a new/old item, it was in the shop some time ago and now I have tweaked the listing and put it back in!

It's a very glamorous sequin heart. I almost love it too much to sell it, but I can always make another one... :)

I have been taking a lot of new photos, trying to get things more consistent, so you might notice that in the coming weeks as I process them and edit the listings.  

Until next week,

Kat x

Join me:

I hope that you fellow Etsian's will join me in showcasing your new items each Sunday (or anytime after that really!).  Let's blog hop!

You have 2 options:

1. Write a new post on your blog (telling us about your new items), title it Etsy Stock Take and link back here, using the Mr Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post.

2. Post a link that goes directly to your new items in the Mr Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post (you can put up as many as you like!).

I will list the links to each week's stock take on my Etsy Stock Take page. Please go and have a browse!

It'd be lovely if you took a moment to go and check out some stuff that others post below. Let's show our support for each other craftwise!

I'm hoping that my goal of listing one item a week will be a powerful motivator and a source of promotion for us all...

 

4 comments:

  1. thanks for letting us share our new creations on your blog! found you through Handmadeology's link on Facebook. This is a great idea and I wish you and all involved much success and happy sales
    Gina
    Agapi Sea Glass on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gina! Thanks for joining in, you have some lovely things in your shop. I too love sea glass and have a little collection from the beach where my hubby proposed in Italy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, love the sequin heart you made. Actually love all the little hearts you made :-), they all have a "homy sweet feeling". Bianca@ www.etsy.com/shop/BougainvilliersLane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Bianca, thank you :) Thanks for being the first to link up this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...