Sunday 18 December 2011

Etsy Stock Take - Week 50




  Etsy Stock Take Week 50 

I was rather uninspired this week and it looked like nothing would get added to my etsy shop... 
But then I got out my box of beads and mused over them for a while. Just playing, no particular idea in mind. It seems like that was a good idea. After playing about for a bit I came up with this little sweetie. It was born of an old bracelet with a broken clasp.
I like how you can see the wire through the beads. And the big ol'blue is a stunner. Catches the light very prettily. The turquoise beads are new ones that I bought in a sale in a lovely Geneva craft shop last year before moving to Hamburg.
What have you been working on?
 


Join me:

I hope that you fellow Etsian's will join me, somewhat in the manner of a blog hop.

On Sunday, when I post my new tally, please show your new items on your blog, linking back to my post. Then leave me a comment with a link to your post so that we all know how you're doing! I might even feature my favourite items in future posts!

Not a blogger? No problem, just leave me a comment with links that go to your new items in your Etsy shop. 

I'm hoping that my goal of one item a week will be a powerful motivator and a source of publicity for us all...
 
What do you think?
This week's new Etsy item is pictured above. 

0 things you've said:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...