Friday 18 November 2011

Geraniums.


A year in the life of my geranium babies. 



I bought the seeds in a pack at Lidl's of all places! It was easy, I planted the seeds in Jan 2011. They didn't require much care and they are STRONG!





Now we've had frost I'll be following Thrifty Household's lead and pruning back and sheltering the plants and keeping the flowers in vases to cheer up the flat inside. 


PS. Like to buy handmade? Check out amazing stuff in the Etsy Stock Take. If you sell stuff on Etsy, please come and join in :)
Follow Lifes Jewels on String



1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...