Saturday 8 October 2011

William Morris and inspiration...


This blog is basically going to be a place for me to list and share the things I find, online and off, that should be treasured.

It's intended for me first, as I keep finding things that I would like to think about more, and then losing them in the day to day. I hope keeping them in one place will be a source of inspiration. The title of the blog is a William Morris quote and I think another word from William is appropriate here:

"The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life."

I believe this is certainly one of the keys to happiness. I would love to hear from anyone who would like to join me in noticing details. Please share.  

Oh and I'm a left-handed crafter, so if anything interesting gets thrown up because of that I'll document it!





1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...