Tuesday 18 October 2011

Hats!


I have had these images on my desktop for a very long time. Are they not fabulous? I wish I knew who to credit for these creations (please contact me if you know and I'll happily add links...)

Now I have a history of making lampshades and I must say that the wire hat is rather like my attempts at light-fittings. I wonder if I could turn my hand to something more hat-shaped in future.


I love the green hat, it makes me think of mini-aeroplanes shooting off into the sky in an air display.

Mmmm... I'm going to look for images of my lampshades, maybe need to put one next to that hat above.

0 things you've said:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...